Monochrome Wednesday #30 Link Party

Jet engine

Today in my Link Party - Monochrome Wednesday - jet engineComplicated machinery and equipment is the perfect subject for monochrome photography. There are so many details, shadows, lights. When I see pkazję engine jet, I knew right away that it will be black and white.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.
I link with:


3 komentarze:

  1. A Jet-Engine is a great idea for an picture in black and white!
    Greetings from Germany, Frauke

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Looks pretty clean for an engine. Guess jets have to be maintained really well.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. What a wonderful choice for monochrome. I love all the different shades and textures.

    OdpowiedzUsuń