Monochrome Wednesday #27

Old cameras

Today in my Link Party - Monochrome Wednesday - old cameras. Today my favorite equipment, cameras. Of course, I am used to a bit more modern, but I like the old ones. I remember those times, when the plate had limited capacity and we had to think things through and well set.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.
I link with:


5 komentarzy:

  1. Are these all your cameras?
    Thank you for hosting!
    Greetings from Germany ... Frauke

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Not mine, it is a museum. But one of these cameras I have in my collection.

      Usuń
  2. I think learning on the old-style film cameras was really valuable.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I wasn't interested in photography when these were popular, but I do remember them.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Yes that was the fotography my grandfather worked with - for a perfect portrait I had to stand 15 Min. in the full sun and smile all the time. ;-)) Greetings from Marion

    OdpowiedzUsuń