Travel in Weekend #1


Today I begin my Link Party - Travel in WeekendMy today's picture is the most distinctive building my home city of Bydgoszcz in Poland. It's an old granary located above the flowing river through the city center.
If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) places that are worth visiting cities or wild areas, churches, buildings, bridges and old towns, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.

11 komentarzy:

  1. da mache ich gerne jeden samstag mit
    habe sooo viele tolle fotos die ich gerne euch zeigen möchte
    liebe grüße
    regina

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a great idea for a linkup! I think I'm going to share one of my older posts from past trips, if that's OK!

    Thank you for joining us for Photo Friday again this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. A beautiful photo, I love the buildings. and the sky is very dramatic! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow that place looks picture perfect

    Thank you for linking up

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow, I love those buildings. It's shattered my preconceptions of what I thought Poland would be like completely

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful! I love all the colors. Would love to visit Poland - my family is from the Ukraine originally.

    Sue

    Book By Book

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. What a stunning view! #mysundayphoto

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. What an interesting building. I've never visited Poland, but I'd love to go there some day!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. this is stunning. the buildings are just amazing. great shot.

    OdpowiedzUsuń